Yooper

• Member ID:  972
  • Content Count:  31

Just purchased a Camo 2021 Defender Max HD10 Limited. The dealership is adding fender flares, light bar, and full audio system. Price is $32,000. It’s arriving in May. We couldn’t even find anyone that could get one any where near May so we jumped on it. Just wondering what everyone else is paying. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

3 hours ago, Yooper said:

Just purchased a Camo 2021 Defender Max HD10 Limited. The dealership is adding fender flares, light bar, and full audio system. Price is $32,000. It’s arriving in May. We couldn’t even find anyone that could get one any where near May so we jumped on it. Just wondering what everyone else is paying. 

DAMN!!! Although I have a 19 two door... I thought the 30k+ I have in Bear was crazy... But He's pretty loaded... CONGRATS on the new toy... Welcome to the forum!! Have fun and STAY SAFE!!!

Joe

Thank you A hunt to remember. So that’s not a bad price? 

• Member ID:  265
  • Content Count:  21

My 2021 Defender Limited came with a street legal kit, under seat storage containers, and mirrors, and I paid $6239 out the door after tax and street legal license.  Oh, and I should also mention that it cost me a 2020 Polaris Ranger Northstar as well.

• Member ID:  64
  • Content Count:  88

8 hours ago, Yooper said:

Paid right under 19k for my 2019 Lonestar edition out the door, in stock condition. But I’ve added some accessories since then, of course. 

5C23CC14-ED95-4699-A40E-0D924BF6ECFE.jpeg

What a machine Rudy. Love the tires and rims. You must have a lift on that?

We could have had an XT Max for just shy of 20 but it sold before we decided to buy. The next one available wasn’t until September so we ate it and got the Limited since it was coming in May. 

• Member ID:  978
  • Content Count:  18

After delivery fees, this model sells for $40 in Canada. Given the exchange rate, your price seems to be in line with ours.  

Edited by Byde_It

On 4/15/2021 at 11:35 AM, Yooper said:

I don't think so... Let me know in a year how DEEP YOU ARE.... LOL 

Stereo... more lights.... tires and wheels.... clutch kit..... sound deafening insulation.... lift kit..... the list pretty much never stops....  rear winch..... heated wheel/seats.... I  think you'll find your initial investment WAS NOT your last.... HD Axles/CV joints...... IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING... 😉

Joe & Bear.....

1 hour ago, A hunt 2 remember said:

I don't think so... Let me know in a year how DEEP YOU ARE.... LOL 

Stereo... more lights.... tires and wheels.... clutch kit..... sound deafening insulation.... lift kit..... the list pretty much never stops....  rear winch..... heated wheel/seats.... I  think you'll find your initial investment WAS NOT your last.... HD Axles/CV joints...... IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING... 😉

Joe & Bear.....

Hahaha I’m well aware of the amount of money that can be thrown at these machines. I looked at your build and it is impressive. I get a kick out of all the nicknames for the machines here “Defunder” is pretty suiting. Bear.....because it makes you grumpy as a bear with all the money you spend in accessories?!. 

So at that price they are installing the stereo with rear speakers, light bar on the front, fender flares, review mirror. Gee thanks 😂

I’m already thinking about adding a small lift, spare tire, and a back rack. I really like the rack RBO makes but it is pricey! Also a Rotopax. Just trying to figure out a way to mount it without it getting damaged. I tend to haul a lot of firewood and even if I take the cab out I run the risk of the mount being damaged if it’s mounted to the front of the box like most people mount it. That’s where the utility rack would come in handy! 

39 minutes ago, Yooper said:

Hahaha I’m well aware of the amount of money that can be thrown at these machines. I looked at your build and it is impressive. I get a kick out of all the nicknames for the machines here “Defunder” is pretty suiting. Bear.....because it makes you grumpy as a bear with all the money you spend in accessories?!. 

So at that price they are installing the stereo with rear speakers, light bar on the front, fender flares, review mirror. Gee thanks 😂

I’m already thinking about adding a small lift, spare tire, and a back rack. I really like the rack RBO makes but it is pricey! Also a Rotopax. Just trying to figure out a way to mount it without it getting damaged. I tend to haul a lot of firewood and even if I take the cab out I run the risk of the mount being damaged if it’s mounted to the front of the box like most people mount it. That’s where the utility rack would come in handy! 

I actually have the headache rack/bed extender that I've taken off to add my lumber/boat rack. Plus the game winch and in cab gun post that I've omitted in the process. 

You said spare tire.... are you on stock wheels? If so.... you will need to buy a front as a spare.... A rear wheel will NOT fit on the front due to offsets. I went with a full set of 5 (5+3 wheels) when I went to my 32×10×14's 

Good luck

Joe

Well as of right now my wheels are probably floating around in Canada and are set to ship off with the machine some time in May. Yes they will be stock. I haven’t decided if I am going to swap them. I have a set of 30x10x14 Tusk Terabites that are on my Ranger now on aftermarket wheels, they are brand new. Maybe I will swap them over. 

• Member ID:  133
  • Content Count:  692

Defenders are assembled in Mexico.🙂

On 4/27/2021 at 9:59 AM, Andystoy19 said:

Defenders are assembled in Mexico.🙂

Ha should have know. 🤣

• 3 weeks later...

Well we received a ship date of May 10th and not to my surprise we were told back on the 15th that they did not even receive a VIN yet so it probably didn’t ship. Still waiting. Anyone else have a long wait period?

On 5/21/2021 at 12:20 PM, Yooper said:

Well we received a ship date of May 10th and not to my surprise we were told back on the 15th that they did not even receive a VIN yet so it probably didn’t ship. Still waiting. Anyone else have a long wait period?

Well??? Inquiring minds want to know???