Defender turn signal kit

ymurf

• Member ID:  593
  • Content Count:  32

I have a 2020 Defender HD8 and am wanting to put a blinker kit that wont break the bank. What do you guys suggest for a brand? Have any of you guys put a signal kit on yours? Would like one that is plug and play to use my tail lights.

• Member ID:  298
  • Content Count:  107

I chose the Corbin custom works turn signal kit. I’m assuming this isn’t the cheapest option, but the fit and finish and utilization of the factory connectors had me sold. 

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

I went with the SuperATV Canam deluxe plug and play kit... Easy setup.. switches match... (for the most part) although I mounted the brain a little differently. Mounted it directly to tunnel under the middle seat out of the way...

I'd bet for the most part..... they are pretty similar... 

Good luck,

Joe

• Member ID:  473
  • Content Count:  4

I second the Corbin one.  Very nice plug and play kit. 

• Member ID:  323
  • Content Count:  50

I went with the Wyco unit as it had an actual turn signal arm that mounts to the steering column.  It also didn't have a "module" that would interfere with the storage under the drivers or middle seat.  The Wyco unit also talks to my turn signal indicators in my 2020 limited dash so I know when they are on and I forgot to turn them off.  The Wyco unit utilizes the rear tail lights as turn signals and gives you 3 blinkers on each side up front.  I believe the Wyco unit might not be as plug and play as other manufacturers but it is the intuitive unit to use as it is just like your cars turn signal except you need to cancel after the turn.  It also has a horn button on the end of the turn signal arm that is easy to use without having to reach to the dash to turn or run the horn.  Best unit out so far.

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

19 hours ago, Toolboy said:

I went with the Wyco unit as it had an actual turn signal arm that mounts to the steering column.  It also didn't have a "module" that would interfere with the storage under the drivers or middle seat.  The Wyco unit also talks to my turn signal indicators in my 2020 limited dash so I know when they are on and I forgot to turn them off.  The Wyco unit utilizes the rear tail lights as turn signals and gives you 3 blinkers on each side up front.  I believe the Wyco unit might not be as plug and play as other manufacturers but it is the intuitive unit to use as it is just like your cars turn signal except you need to cancel after the turn.  It also has a horn button on the end of the turn signal arm that is easy to use without having to reach to the dash to turn or run the horn.  Best unit out so far.

Link? I was thinking about adding a Jeep blinker arm to Bear... I HATE the rocker switch for the blinker...

• Member ID:  593
  • Content Count:  32

You sure you didnt mean Ryco?

• Member ID:  323
  • Content Count:  50

Yep, I think you are right, my mistake.

• Member ID:  330
  • Content Count:  123

I went with the Corbin Custom as well.  VERY easy to install and so far everything works as it should.