2019 Defender XT Cab Hd10 replace front axles

Andystoy19

• Member ID:  1,769
  • Content Count:  4

Thank you for this post!

I have a 2018 Defender HD10 XT Cab and am going through the same problems!

Any update since installing the Rhino's?

Looks like we're stuck with XMR rears and nothing but stock fronts? ugh!

OK I have more information for anyone that stumbles across this thread.

The caviot being: this applies to my 2018 Defender HD 10 XT CAB if  yours isn't a cab model, it 100% is not the same.

I have found that for the Rear there are a few options because the rear axles are the same as the 2018+ Defender HD10 XMR so the following axles work for the rear and both sides are the same (so x2 if you need both)

Demon PAXL-3067 / 3067HD / 3067XHD (were not in stock at the time of my order Oct 2022)

GSP 4102043 (ordered one to get me going until my Rhino 2.0 comes available)

Rhino 2.0 AX-7-67-R-0-DT-001

Gorilla GA-CDEFXMR-R  (Way too much $ for me to get in Canada)

Front right (passenger side)

Demon PAXL-3059 (may never be available again but exists technically)

Gorilla GA-CDEFCAB-FR (Way too much $ for me to get in Canada)

GSP 4102044 (I will have one Monday but we've already confirmed every measurement with the distributor)

FYI I'm pretty sure GSP makes the stock BRP axles but they're much cheaper from GSP (for me at least)

Here's where it gets wierd:

Front Left:

My dealer gave me a GSP 4102050 axle (for a 2020 HD10 XT Cab) and it matches perfectly, seats fully in the diff and measures exactly the same as my stock axle. other than the notch, which isn't necessary and there is no clearance issue with the knuckle.

The GSP 4102045 (for a 2018 Max HD8 is identical and has the step.

This means that we can upgrade 3 of our 4 axles!

I'm not finding anything for the front right that is easy to acquire up here in northern Alberta Canada.

Edited by zalman
updated/corrected info

• Member ID:  133
  • Content Count:  692

I haven't installed the Rhino 2 rear axles yet but will update down the road when I do.🙂

• Member ID:  1,417
  • Content Count:  10

Hey I have a 2019 xt cab model as well. I am having lots of issues with the front diff and wanted to see if you guys know the correct axle length for the front axles. My bike has a 3 in catvos lift and has gorilla axles in the front. I'm starting to wonder if my front axles are the wrong length. The front right will pop out and if they are both seated in the diff I have lots of popping when turning. Figured I would verify lengths first. 

• Like 1

On 10/16/2022 at 9:00 AM, Hutch2022 said:

Hey I have a 2019 xt cab model as well. I am having lots of issues with the front diff and wanted to see if you guys know the correct axle length for the front axles. My bike has a 3 in catvos lift and has gorilla axles in the front. I'm starting to wonder if my front axles are the wrong length. The front right will pop out and if they are both seated in the diff I have lots of popping when turning. Figured I would verify lengths first. 

My 2018 HD10 XT Cab has a 3" lift (pucks) and I'm running 30" terminators on stock length axles without them popping out... Just the odd breakage...

Unfortunately GSP Doesn't t list the specs for the front left (4102050 or 4102045) the same way 😞

Front Right stock axle specs from My GSP replacement Front Right (4102044) which matched my stock (Can Am 705402170) axle perfectly.

Front Right (GSP 4102044)

Axle Nut Included

Yes

Axle Nut Length

Axle Nut Socket Size

Axle Nut Thread Size

M20X1.5-6H

Axle Nut Type

Castle Nut

Boot Color

Black

Boot Material

TPE

California Proposition 65

Yes

Compressed Length

Dynamic Damper Attached

No

Extended Length

Inboard Joint Type

DOJ

Inboard Spline Quantity

Outboard Joint Type

BJ

Outboard Spline Quantity

Edited by zalman
updated info

• 8 months later...

• Member ID:  133
  • Content Count:  692

On 2/4/2021 at 12:22 PM, Andystoy19 said:

I finally got word from Demon Powersports, rugged ATV parts, owned by PDI in Markham Ontario that they stock the rugged line of axles for the 2019 Defender XT Cab HD10. The numbers are as follows: PAXL 3059 RF, PAXL 3060 LF and PAXL 3067 rear axles (2) these are the Rugged ATV axles and are OEM replacement +. These may be the same as the Titan axles above??

I ordered the Heavy Duty line which are the same numbers as above just add HD or XHD (Extreme HD) to the end of the number. They didn't have the front axles in stock so I don't know how long it will take to get them.(made in China). Pricing online is about $209 Cdn for the rugged brand and $335 Cdn for the HD. with free shipping in Canada. Not cheap but I hope decent quality.

I will update the post when I receive the axles?🤑

Well after being on back order for two years I recieved word from Demon that they will not be building or stocking any of 3059 or 3060 HD axles.🙁