2022 Defender Limited Cab Leaking

TrendChaser103

Question

Anyone else with a 22.5 Defender limited have a lot of water leaking in around the new windows when washing? 

Pic is after washing it down with a hose, I don't even dare use a pressure washer. 

Lovely quality on a 40K machine 

20221007_090559.jpg

4 answers to this question

As much as I would like to complain about some of the issues, I remind myself that this model isn't a car or truck. It was originally a no cab model. I had a bit of water in the cab around the door on my 2022 LTD and 2020 HD8 XT Cab. I simply re adjusted the doors as the gaps seemed off. I don't know if this is a can-am issue or is it a dealer PDI issue? But honestly for what this machine can do even at 40k+ Canadian I am super happy with it. 

Edited by ArcticHD8XTCab

The doors and front window are not water tight or air tight; its normal to have water come in even from a hard rain or driving through water that is higher than the bottom of the door on my 2019.🙂

2 hours ago, ArcticHD8XTCab said:

As much as I would like to complain about some of the issues, I remind myself that this model isn't a car or truck. It was originally a no cab model. I had a bit of water in the cab around the door on my 2022 LTD and 2020 HD8 XT Cab. I simply re adjusted the doors as the gaps seemed off. I don't know if this is a can-am issue or is it a dealer PDI issue? But honestly for what this machine can do even at 40k+ Canadian I am super happy with it. 

I'm more interested to see if others noticed the same thing or if its just mine. My uncle has a 2020 with no leaking on the older style door. 

Door gaps I can fix but don't want to silicone the windows up front lol

We just took delivery of a 22.5 Defender Lonestar in August.  For a cab that is supposed to be clean and dry, we sure do get a TON of water leaking down the windows and windshield (it pools in the switches) and a whole ton of dirt in the cab.  Can-Am has been zero help so far and the dealer isn't much help either.  They say "adjust the doors", on an almost $40K machine, the doors should come adjusted properly from the factory (in my opinion) and WE shouldn't have to adjust them.