2019 hd xt10 vibration

smity

• Member ID:  432
  • Content Count:  1

first ride yesterday with my new defender. I am not comfortable with the amount of vibration and noise expecialy when in four wheel drive. I can feel vibration through the steering wheel. I have a 650 outlander that is very smooth and quite. I wondered if i had a can am or john deer. Anyone else have this experience? Do i just deal with it? or should i take it back to the dealer? I will check the oil levels and make sure they are topped off. The feel and noise make me feel like they are dry.??? any one out there have similar experience?

• Member ID:  133
  • Content Count:  692

I have the 2019 Defender Cab XT HD10 and I installed the Cryptid 30" tires on it right from new, first drive at home I noticed a similar vibration especially at low speed, had the dealer shop foreman ride around with me in their yard and he told me it was normal. Since than I have driven the machine more and don't even notice it now. Is it normal, probably?🤨

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

It may be that i was new to the side by side thing... But my first few rides around the property I did notice a bit of difference from my Outlander.... But nothing OMG!! I own a 19 Defender XT HD10 full cab now. After 1000 miles on stock wheels and tires I upgraded to 32" DOT Warriors.... I  also added 2" forward A arms (which to a point were NOT needed with some slight mods to my extended flares) that have allowed my flares to go back to original position. (But they need some MORE EXTENSION... 😉 ) But most of all they have given me a MUCH SMOOTHER RIDE in total!! Just a couple more mods and I think it's time for a new project..... HORSEPOWER??? Saw a turbo kit that will add over 50% HP to the HD 10..... GET YOU SUM A DAT!!!