2020 Defender Cab 6 seater

SavageHus

• Member ID:  264
  • Content Count:  6

Hey everyone. Awesome forum! I’m learning a ton of info before I throw down some money reserving my rig that comes in early Spring. Is there anything I should do right from the beginning? How much is everyone getting theirs for? Thanks

• Member ID:  5
  • Content Count:  274

I'm envious, a 2020 with a full cab is on my wishlist! That model should have just about everything from the factory that you will need right off the bat. Are you going to get the stereo option as well? What about lightbars? Are you going to do any hunting with it?

• Member ID:  264
  • Content Count:  6

I’m not sure about the stereo option hmmm. Sounds awesome just not sure if I’d use it enough since I’ll be using this mainly for hunting. For sure getting a light bar or two and more than likely bigger tires to get it off the ground a little bit more. 

• Member ID:  133
  • Content Count:  692

If you are going to order the machine see if you can order the smart lock front differential as an option?  It'soffered on the XMR and would be a must have over the viscolock if you are going to use the machine in the steep and deep.🤔

• Member ID:  278
  • Content Count:  4

I asked about order a 2020 limited with smart lok and was told no they cant... i feel the limited should come with it

• Member ID:  133
  • Content Count:  692

Too bad Canam haven't followed the lead of Skidoo where you can spring check a sled with the options you want and they build it for you. I agree that they should build the Smartlok option into more of the line up and see what they get for sales; they might be surprised at the demand for it, rather than deciding that the XMR is the only machine that needs it?🤔