2020 limited power windows

Chris1009

Question

• Member ID:  499
  • Content Count:  6

Just wondering if anyone has power window problems? Driver side button for the passenger window is having problems, it will send window down but the up function is not working. I’m sure it would be a warranty issue but wondering if anyone has experienced and if there’s a quick fix?

4 answers to this question

• Member ID:  133
  • Content Count:  692

I haven't had a problem with mine (2019) but others have and it is usually the switch? Do a search to be more specific and type in power windows?🙂

• Member ID:  980
  • Content Count:  2

I had the same issue @ less than 1,000 miles. The driver side very rarely worked. I called the dealer and they said it isn't an uncommon problem. Mailed me a new switch and it is now working like it should!

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

Yes the switch is an ISSUE!!! My dealership SUCKS @$$ so getting it replaced under warranty was a joke!!! Just bought another and replaced it!! No more issues!!! Can Am warranty SUCKS!!!! Thank goodness they are pretty solid for the most part!! I've also got a GARBAGE VISCO LOK THEY WON'T COVER!! I heard that was even a recall... They are no different than others these days... Once they have your cash, YOU ARE DEAD TO THEM!!!

• Member ID:  972
  • Content Count:  31

2 hours ago, A hunt 2 remember said:

Yes the switch is an ISSUE!!! My dealership SUCKS @$$ so getting it replaced under warranty was a joke!!! Just bought another and replaced it!! No more issues!!! Can Am warranty SUCKS!!!! Thank goodness they are pretty solid for the most part!! I've also got a GARBAGE VISCO LOK THEY WON'T COVER!! I heard that was even a recall... They are no different than others these days... Once they have your cash, YOU ARE DEAD TO THEM!!!

Funny you should mention that Joe! As soon as we put our deposit down on our new buggy they quit caring. I messaged them about the stereo and light bar and after a week I reached out again to get a response The demand is so high that customer service has gone out the window. This isn’t the only industry I’ve noticed this happening in though. Try getting a bank to return a phone call about a mortgage right now, they could care less. Hopefully it will turn around. 

The new buggy is set to arrive in May. I was told typically when they pre-order and they say May, they don’t typically show up until the last day of the month, fingers crossed we want to ride.