Extended warranty or no?

Joe_C

• Member ID:  344
  • Content Count:  4

Sadly, I had a driver's door power window switch fail the first 100 miles and the passenger side window goes up real slow relative to the driver. On inspection, the window channel right at the bottom of the window opening is pinched closed. Haven't had a chance to get it into the shop yet as it's still in the woods. Going to bring it in this spring. So one bad switch and one damaged track. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

16 hours ago, Duece said:

Sadly, I had a driver's door power window switch fail the first 100 miles and the passenger side window goes up real slow relative to the driver. On inspection, the window channel right at the bottom of the window opening is pinched closed. Haven't had a chance to get it into the shop yet as it's still in the woods. Going to bring it in this spring. So one bad switch and one damaged track. 

I also had a switch go bad. It was the passenger window and had to buy it because my local dealer is BS!!!! As for the speed of the windows? I think a big portion of the problem is the power being generated by the stator especially at or near idle. Try revving up the motor and see if that increases the speed of the window.