Water Tanks for Agricultural Use

mml373

• Member ID:  625
  • Content Count:  1

I am the new owner of a Defender Pro XT, purchased for use on my farm.  One thing I would like to add is a water tank that I can install/remove as necessary.  Looking at 150 to 200 gallon sizes (200 gallon puts me up near max payload of the vehicle.)

Does anyone make water tanks that install securely into the beds of these vehicles and include a battery operated pump for good water pressure?  Thank you in advance for helpful replies.

• Member ID:  133
  • Content Count:  692

I am not aware of any purpose built tank with pump for the defender but you could use a plastic cube on a pallet that are fairly common second hand. This would be easy to secure and you could add your own pump, wiring etc, they do come with a valve at the bottom that is easy to adapt common fittings to?🤔

• Member ID:  133
  • Content Count:  692

Here is a pic of what I had in mind, they are used for juice etc. but same may have been used for chemical transport. 37"wx47"lx46"h. You can even use a small Honda style pump if you don't want to go electrical.🙂20200907_102448.thumb.jpg.94d8f58d8ce82bd4e7ebc4858046a29d.jpg