Side by side stuff, Your ATV "MIDDLE MAN"....

A hunt 2 remember

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

I would love to start off with my experiences trying to acquire parts via this company.... As well as others, but that my taint my question....

As for vendors, which are your favorites and why? As well as your LEAST favorite and why... 

• Member ID:  171
  • Content Count:  55

I found Partzilla is about 10% to 20% lower on OEM parts and after a $ amount its Free shipping. Aftermarket I don't know, why would you need to mod these machines. It does' anything I task it with , Plowing snow, Track system, Hauling wood, broken down sleds-4wheelers, and a small car lost following Google maps.....  They were A Dumb Ass!

It just about the perfect ORV and I've owned a bunch of them. :classic_biggrin:      

Edited by Tug Hill
edit

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

2 hours ago, Tug Hill said:

I found Partzilla is about 10% to 20% lower on OEM parts and after a $ amount its Free shipping. Aftermarket I don't know, why would you need to mod these machines. It does' anything I task it with , Plowing snow, Track system, Hauling wood, broken down sleds-4wheelers, and a small car lost following Google maps.....  They were A Dumb Ass!

It just about the perfect ORV and I've owned a bunch of them. :classic_biggrin:      

So wait? Did you say you ADDED a plow and track system? 

Aren't those modifications? 😉

And when you do blow a CV, will you replace it with an oem? Or aftermarket? Me? I opted for the BEEFIER aftermarket axles. Oh, and forward A arms that actually come on the 2020... DARN MODIFICATIONS!!! 😄

• 4 weeks later...

• Member ID:  338
  • Content Count:  265

Added lights, especially for plowing (with longer nights during winter), I changed out my primary & secondary springs to give me better throttle response and better grip on the belt, insulating the rear firewall so my kids don't get baked out of the machine, better bumper for dealing with brush when out hunting or trail breaking (not to mention protection from idiot riders), rock sliders to protect the cab, etc.

Modifications are almost entirely necessary to get the machine set up for how you are going to use it and riding style.

I've been lucky in that the dealer I bought my Max from has pretty good prices on parts, But I buy from many different vendors based on who has what I need and their prices.