New member, New Owner 2023 Defender Max HD10 XT DPS

PappaJohn

• Member ID:  2,247
  • Content Count:  2

I'm so glad I found this website. I found this site by accident, while I was looking for information and feedback about a rear windshield.

This is our first CAN AM. Actually it's our first time owning a UTV side by side. I'm trying to see what works well for others. We bought a new 2023 Defender Max HD10 XT DPS.

We absolutely love this machine, and have become a Can Am fan for life. We found out quick that we need something to help with the dust basting us in the back of the head. We already have a folding OEM windshield but the dust from the back flow is overwhelming. We live in South GA., and our sandy dirt roads will coat everything in the cab, including everyone, in a matter of minutes.

My question is, does anyone know if a Defender Max 2022 rear windshield will work for a Defender Max 2023, or are there differences? I found a great deal on a 2022 rear windshield but I'm wary if it will fit? There are so many to choose from, but I want to a get a proper fit. Any suggestions and advice is welcome. Thanks, PappaJohn

• Member ID:  133
  • Content Count:  692

You can check the Can am accessory catalogue and see if the windshield you are looking at fits multiple years, otherwise you have to check with the supplier of the windshield if it is aftermarket.

Be sure to check out the garage builds section to see if someone did an install of the windshield you are interested in or any other parts you may want to buy.

Welcome to the forum.🙂

• Like 1

• Member ID:  2,247
  • Content Count:  2

Thank you for the response and advice Andystoy19.