New to the site

Kyleinmn

• Member ID:  143
  • Content Count:  1

Hey all, I just picked up my 2019 defender Xmr.  Wonderful machine.  Just breaking it in, don’t want to wreck the belt.  I put in front and rear glass.  Slider on the rear and complete flip up on the front.  Uninsulated plastic top.  I ditched the Cryptid for carnivores to save my lawn.  I have a 20” light bar on now that seems a bit small (first side by side), any suggestions?  I am also looking for mirrors.  Something that will take a hit.  Pics later.

• Member ID:  1
  • Content Count:  244

Welcome to the forum @Kyleinmn! - Congrats on the new ride!  I have a rear view mirror that works going enough I haven't worried about installing the side mirrors.  I have a buddy with the can-am oem side mirrors and they are nice.

• 1 month later...

• Member ID:  171
  • Content Count:  55

Hey Now everyone. Picked a 19 HD10 cab max about two weeks ago, so far an awesome machine. Traded a 17 Commander 1000 with plow in on it. Coming from a Commander it whole different world. I kept the Apache LT tracks which will bolt up to the Defender for winter.

So far I've installed a Flare kit, Headache Rack and Radio. I'm also looking at either a Fisher or Western Hyd. plow set-up just waiting on some answers from the Co. on mounts for the 19 and use with the tracks on. 

• Member ID:  5
  • Content Count:  274

Welcome! Do you have any pictures of your Xmr you can show us? I'm curious to see how your rig looks with those Cryptid Carnivores.