2023 Can-Am Defender

Dragoon

• Member ID:  1,927
  • Content Count:  1

Hello new to the forum. As a previous Atv guy I now have a Defender limited max and the first issue is that there is a lot of cold air coming through the right front door. Tried to put vasoline  on the door seal to see if the seals are touching where they are suppose to and they are. Then I looked at where this air is coming from. Finally I found it the figment of the forward panels where the seal sits are not a good fit so I had to use weather seal to make up for the large gap. 

Edited by Defender montello
Spelling error
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

• Member ID:  1,065
  • Content Count:  16

I own a 2021 Defender 10 Limited. It has the 27" factory Maxxis tires. The 2023 comes with the 30" tires. All are on the 14" rims which I like the looks of them. According to the video posted the 2023 have the forward offset A arms. My question is, if at some point I change tires do you think one could put the 30" tires on without changing any factory A-arms? Just looking at the space between the front tire and the wheel well it looks like there would be room. I do understand if you have the fronts crammed one way or the other and the shorter travel distance could cause a rub. Would be nice to have a set to try. Has anyone put larger tires on their pre 2023 machine or what are your thoughts on running the 30"s? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Beaudog

• Member ID:  338
  • Content Count:  265

I have a '19 XT Max Cab, it has the arched A-Arms (not forward arms) and I just added the S3 Springs and run 30" Quadboss tires without rubbing. 

Edited by Steelslinger
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

• Member ID:  2,030
  • Content Count:  1

Ok but when you go to customize your defender on Can-am website you don't have the option for those doors how do you get them

Edited by thomasprice