Headlight upgrade

Greta

• Member ID:  1,577
  • Content Count:  10

I was wanting to upgrade to LED bulb from stock H8 bulb .anyone do this and can share info. Thanks 

• Member ID:  133
  • Content Count:  692

I have alpha leds on mine but there should be several threads in the build section (lighting) that will give you different makes of bulbs and the pros and cons. If not check out the skidoo forum as the electrical system will be similar. Try not to go above 5000 K as the higher you go the more blue the light becomes and the less it illuminates. I have a small light bar on the front and back of my cab and its shown in the:

There are many videos on you tube that will give you more info about the different bulbs and make sure you check the alignment of the light with the new bulb and adjust for the best pattern you want as different bulbs may change the height of the beam and or distort it.🙂

• Thanks 1

• Member ID:  1,660
  • Content Count:  146

im running h11's in both high and low beams, beam tech that are really bright.  for the price, there are a lot of us running them across facebook groups and such.  i actually converted my car that didnt have leds as well at the same time.  mainly because i bought a kit that had h11 and some other bulb that happened to fit my corolla.  ordered the h11 setups for my defender and never looked back into the darkness. haha

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XHDYTGL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1  will need 2 sets of those.

steve

• Thanks 1

• 11 months later...

• Member ID:  2,174
  • Content Count:  49

I installed the H11 BEAMTECH in all four front lights. Made a huge difference. These are fanless, and wireless. It took all of maybe 10 minutes to swap all 4 out. Made a huge difference. I run the Auxito brand in my truck and really like them but couldn't find the ones I wanted in a fanless design.

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  2,225
  • Content Count:  1

I also did Beamtech’s H11’s. Well work it!