Can am limited

amsutton21

• Member ID:  1,144
  • Content Count:  1

Hey guys…. New here from North Carolina but been a John Deere gator side by side guy for a long time.  Had the 825 and currently own the 835 cab John Deere. Not enough power for my liking but nice rigs.  They do well for the lazy Sunday afternoon stroll but I sell land for a living and need more torque and uphill power etc. 

So I just purchased the can am defender limited camo and pick it up on Wednesday as they have to install radio and fender flares.  

I currently have purchased 30” intimidators, boot protectors,  3” shock spacers, quack rack front rack, QR front bumper, and QR seat rack for the bed.  They will be installed within minutes of getting her home.  Windows will be tinted Friday. Also purchased the exhaust silencer and 1.5” wheel spacers. I’ll be installing all the aftermarkets. 

Anything else I should consider? Clutch kits or maybe separate shocks instead of the shock spacers? 

thanks and look forward to meeting all the pros up here… 

F067506D-DE38-49FA-9D7C-F792F951A3DD.jpeg

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

Let Bear and I be the first of many to WELCOME you to the forum!! Lots of great people here with plenty of info... Always nice to have another join the ranks.... Nice rig. Be safe and have fun...

Joe and Bear

• Member ID:  133
  • Content Count:  691

Nice, check out the builds section for ideas, some good write ups there including spring spacers vz bracket or chassis lift and EPI clutch kit. Dalton has one for this machine as well as a few others.🙂