2018 lone star price

Felix

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

1 hour ago, Felix said:

Dealer in my town is selling 2020 defender crew max xt for $19,299 is that a price to jump all over or should I keep shopping 

That seems like a HELL OF A LOT BETTER DEAL THAN THE OTHER!!! I like my shorty.. but a max may be in my future... see if you can get your first service thrown in...

• Member ID:  453
  • Content Count:  22

I can purchase a 2020 defender crew max xt or a 2020 Lonestar for about $200 less than the xt. Is there a clear winner or is it just personal preference 

Not sure of the differences between them... been super happy with my standard XT... Didnt need the extra seats/length of the max

• Member ID:  453
  • Content Count:  22

Does anybody know the difference between the crew max xt seats and the Lonestar seats ? Are the Lonestar seats more thicker and comfortable ? Are the skid plates the same and what are the aluminum rock sliders ?

Not sure the seats or skid plates are any different. As for the rock sliders... most likely an added piece of aluminium thats purpose is to help slide over rocks with minimal damage. Not very effective but they look cool. Or, if they are the tube style, they are so LIGHT DUTY they bend if bounced off rocks. Mine are going to be rebuilt into real sliders. At this point they are above the bottom of Bear. I will be moving them out in the front to match up with my extended flares and down about an inch. Because at this point they are pretty much WORTHLESS as sliders..... ih, but they still look cool