Greetings from Alaska.

huckulees

• Member ID:  425
  • Content Count:  9

I bought my 2019 xmr last Sept for moose hunting, after setting up camp and having a good night's sleep I rode down the trail about 400 yards and baged my moose. I carried the whole moose (quartered) out with the defender. I just put these 33 inch tires on and have not tested them out yet, but real soon. I also run tracks in the winter. This rig is a beast. So happy with it. I was a former Polaris owner. 

IMG_4381.jpg

• Like 3

• Member ID:  12
  • Content Count:  65

What rims and tires are those and do you have a lift

• Member ID:  1
  • Content Count:  244

Welcome from another big state, Texas!

• Member ID:  70
  • Content Count:  80

Welcome., very nice!!

The tires are system 3 xm310.The rims are also system 3. What I have found out since my trial is that I wound up with over 4 inches difference in width the front is wider than the back. I guess the stock rims have a different offset. Im putting  two inch spacers on the rear. Also the stock wheel studs are not long enough to accommodate the spacers, jeezzzz. so will have to order new ones. Im also going to put 2 inch forward super atv a-arms up front as these 33 inch tires rub just a bit. Oh, these are 18 inch rims. The tires dig like hell though and the stance is great. The machine turns these tires great.

Edited by huckulees
misspelled word and added to reply.

• Member ID:  214
  • Content Count:  297

Welcome huckulees!   Great looking machine  you have there!

CG

• 4 weeks later...

• Member ID:  347
  • Content Count:  4

Hey huckulees. Sweet looking ride. Have you had those xm310s out in any swamps yet? I live in Anchorage. Maybe we will see each other out on the trails! If you do the forward a-arms, I don't think your track mounts will work if your running the Apache's. Just a heads up. 

Greetings again. Update on my xmr. I sold the tires and rims to a friend who has the turbo xc, man did those tires do great. I went back to stock because of all the mods I would have to do to make these tires work. kwk907, you are correct about track mounts not working on the forward a arms, another reason I decided not to buy forward a arms. I would like to go to a 31 inch criptyd as my stock 30 inchers only measure out to 28.75 inches. A dirty trick cam am did for marketing. The stock tires are amazing however, just wanted more ground clearance. When I put the spacers on the brake calipers and lines were too exposed. Any suggestions on proper rims to buy to keep tires in line? I would like to bump up to a 15 or so inch rim.

Edited by huckulees
i needed to finish question.

• 4 weeks later...

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

I added 32×10×14 on my rig. DOT legal from superatv.. and rims from highlifter... A 5/3 offset works well all the way around no spacers... my 32's would rub just a bit on downhill cornering so i added the 2"forward A arms... blew out an axle and replaced them with Gorilla axles... and by the way... WELCOME to the forum

Thanks for the info on the offset. is your defender wider in the front than the rear? Now I am having issues with the electric windows. one side will go up but not down. Im tearing into it now.

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

10 hours ago, huckulees said:

Thanks for the info on the offset. is your defender wider in the front than the rear? Now I am having issues with the electric windows. one side will go up but not down. Im tearing into it now.

CRAPPY SWITCH!!! Just bite the bullet and buy a new one... I had to... By chance? The passenger? 

As for Bears stance? Rear is 69.5" wide Front is 69.5" and 100" long.... he has a 2"battle armor lift. (Which I happen to have another one for cheap 😉 ) and 2" forward front A-arms.... (which I don't have any more of... lol) Bought the tires from SuperATV and the wheels from highlifter.com  I bought five so as to have a spare.... had to add to my full flares (a rear seat carpet cover cut in half and fitted...) now I need to widen my rock sliders in the front to match up and also not dam up the snow in the winter time... ALWAYS SOMETHING.... and if it ain't something..... IT'S SOMETHING ELSE!!!

😉

15940039260625512359116485856106.jpg

15940040628491082305957279583234.jpg

15940041575162726138126371539446.jpg