Super ATV

roaddawg

• Member ID:  1,358
  • Content Count:  11

Just wanted to share an interaction with Super ATV.  After purchasing a 2022 Defender Max Lonestar (and the princess bride requiring a stereo install) I decided to purchase other items (mirrors, windshield etc.) aftermarket so I could save a few dollars.  Well I ordered a mirror and windshield from Super ATV (after researching other sites for same product) and I was very happy with the purchase for the following reasons:

1.  Military discount ; Super ATV had a military / veteran discount.  When retired (like myself) on a fixed income, this can mean alot

2.  When ordered I was provided with a tracking number and expected delivery date.  Items arrived, in great condition, two days earlier than expected

3.  When I ran across an issue with the windshield, I called the company contact number.  I knew from looking at the website that maybe they might be open for only four more minutes, so I wasn't expecting much.  Surprise, someone (Paul) did answer, took the time to listen to my concern, asked for additional information and said someone would call first thing the next morning.

4.  The next morning I get a call...from Claire (?) to advise my a new replacement is on the way and provide me with a tracking number!

5.  2 days prior to expecting the replacement, it arrives!

So, I know I can only give 5 stars on ratings, but this company definitely deserves some +++ to go with them.  It was so refreshing to have a company stand behind it's products, and have real people answer phones when you call.  Thank you Super ATV.

• Like 1

• Member ID:  242
  • Content Count:  126

Roaddawg - thanks for letting us know.  Firstly, the military discount REALLY does add up over time.  Great to know!  

What stereo did you get?  I keep searching, only coming up with that over-priced Jensen unit that Can-Am tries to sell.  If you’ve ever owned an RV, you’ll know right away that Jensen is “OK” at best.  Can you send pics of what you installed?  Thanks, - Mark

(USCG, 1993-99)

• Member ID:  1,358
  • Content Count:  11

On 12/30/2021 at 7:47 PM, Mark in Colorado said:

Roaddawg - thanks for letting us know.  Firstly, the military discount REALLY does add up over time.  Great to know!  

What stereo did you get?  I keep searching, only coming up with that over-priced Jensen unit that Can-Am tries to sell.  If you’ve ever owned an RV, you’ll know right away that Jensen is “OK” at best.  Can you send pics of what you installed?  Thanks, - Mark

(USCG, 1993-99)

Will take some pics.  It was the wifes idea, she insisted on the installed AudioFormz.  It has 4 speakers, 2 subwoofers, back up camera, built into a roof with LED lighting front and rear, plus interior.