2020 Defender XT HD10

jshank04

• Member ID:  679
  • Content Count:  1

I've been looking at some 2020 Defenders and was about ready to pull the trigger on a XT HD10.  About 2-3 weeks ago it appears they got rid of the rebates on these because of the lack of inventory I'm being told.  So the price went from the mid $16k range back up to the mid $18k range.  My fault for dragging my feet.  I guess I'm curious as to what a good price would be for one of these since they pulled all of the rebates?  I'm trying to join the Defender family but it just got more expensive it appears!

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

2 hours ago, jshank04 said:

I've been looking at some 2020 Defenders and was about ready to pull the trigger on a XT HD10.  About 2-3 weeks ago it appears they got rid of the rebates on these because of the lack of inventory I'm being told.  So the price went from the mid $16k range back up to the mid $18k range.  My fault for dragging my feet.  I guess I'm curious as to what a good price would be for one of these since they pulled all of the rebates?  I'm trying to join the Defender family but it just got more expensive it appears

That seems odd considering I  went online just now and found this... Sounds like a dealership BS STORY!!!!

Screenshot_20201005-144809_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

On 10/5/2020 at 2:50 PM, A hunt 2 remember said:

That seems odd considering I  went online just now and found this... Sounds like a dealership BS STORY!!!!

Screenshot_20201005-144809_Chrome.jpg

Although.... CanAm has a BRILLIANT marketing staff!! They have a way of wording things SO VAGUELY that it allows them to get out of certian cituations.... Problem is that this is done by challenging the integrity of the consumer..... NOT ONCE!!! BUT TWICE!!! First in that an HONEST person takes an ad as to what it states/says..... not always as it is WRITTEN... (in this ads case.... the "SELECTED" models..... ) where they would come up some BS about how your dealer didn't select that model due to availability issues..... blah blah blah.... 

Second... in that IF you did happen to buy something VAGUELY DESCRIBED you would either have to return it... (for a charge) buy more to complete the product..... or just make it so RIDICULOUSLY A PITA that you buy something that should have been an EASY WARRANTY ISSUE!!! 

The problem is they (CanAm) are like that HOT BABE in school that everyone wanted...... They have the attitude of we can be a "B" because even if they piss off Tommy, Billy will be right there to JUMP RIGHT IN!!! Even if Tommy and Billy were buddies....   (but she'll be different with me....)

SAD BUT TRUE!!! 

Hell, I'M GUILTY OF IT!!!