Speakers and wireless rear camera

• Member ID:  341
  • Content Count:  7

I'm still waiting for my limited defender max to arrive, which gives me time to figure out how to spend money on a machine I don't have yet.

1.  The limited comes with a spot for a radio and speakers.  Is there a setup that sounds great that will fit into the spots already available?  

2.  I plan to place a camera on the roof so I can watch my kids when pulling the sled behind my machine.  Any great wireless setup and mounting ideas?

Thanks in advance

• Member ID:  222
  • Content Count:  5

14 hours ago, Schmidt said:

I'm still waiting for my limited defender max to arrive, which gives me time to figure out how to spend money on a machine I don't have yet.

1.  The limited comes with a spot for a radio and speakers.  Is there a setup that sounds great that will fit into the spots already available?  Visit AutoGuysLand to review gps for truckers if you concern. 2.  I plan to place a camera on the roof so I can watch my kids when pulling the sled behind my machine.  Any great wireless setup and mounting ideas?

Thanks in advance

You can try to view some items, review and instruction on crutchfield.com. It can help you these matters. Good luck

• Member ID:  298
  • Content Count:  107

I did a custom radio that I have posted in my build section. Check that out and let me know if you have any questions. I’m very happy with the quality and sound of the wet sounds products I used.

Edited by pmbaseball24