Half Doors

REDDOG

• Member ID:  212
  • Content Count:  14

Hello All, 

I have a question. Does Can- Am or an aftermarket manufacturer make a top half window for the lower half doors? I know I should have bought full doors but those are a bit out of my price range.  Any info or ideas would be awesome. Thanks for the help

Reddog

• Member ID:  12
  • Content Count:  65

I’ve been looking for a year and this is all I found so far https://www.puddlebuster.com/product-page/puddle-busterconvertible-door

• Member ID:  212
  • Content Count:  14

Mossyoak, thanks for the info..  I will check it out.  I have bought the half doors and installed already on my HD8 Max.. Hopefully they will work..  

• 3 weeks later...

• Member ID:  232
  • Content Count:  50

I’ve been looking for the same thing Reddog. Can’t believe no one has come out with a soft upper door for the can am half doors yet. The doors from puddle buster look good but I need front and rear for my max. The couple places making aftermarket doors seem to forget about the six seaters most the time, or charge an arm and a leg if they do make 4. I might contact puddle buster and see if they would be willing to do rear doors too. 

• 1 month later...

• Member ID:  232
  • Content Count:  50

Over armor off road is making these now..

https://www.sidebysidestuff.com/soft-doors-by-over-armour-offroad-can-am-defender-max.html?utm_source=bingshopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=soft-doors-by-over-armour-offroad-can-am-defender-max&utm_campaign=cse&msclkid=0a4795a7d90519749cf3cb9862917de6&utm_content=All ID's long tail DT%2FTab%2Fmobile

I wish they looked a little better, I’d be a little more interested in them.

I’ve tried reaching out to puddle buster to see if they make rear doors too, but no response so far. I really like the setup they have but my Max would look pretty dumb with just doors on the front.