The Flashing Triangle of A/C Death

GRGMountainman

Question

• Member ID:  2,191
  • Content Count:  1

Well, it’s been seven months into owning my Can Am Defender Lone Star and I am having my second issue.  My first issue left me stranded, the second day of owning it, up in the mountains…in the snow…alone.  That turned out being some sort of electrical gremlin that killed the brand new battery.  It was never resolved, and sorted itself out over time.  NOW…the current issue is that the A/C has died (flashing triangle of death).  Has anyone had the same experience with their Defender?  Do you know what the resolution was to resolve the issue?  I have had nothing but issues with every dealer I have talked to trying to get my Defender in for service.  

Edited by GRGMountainman

1 answer to this question

• Member ID:  2,204
  • Content Count:  1

On 8/31/2023 at 7:22 PM, GRGMountainman said:

Well, it’s been seven months into owning my Can Am Defender Lone Star and I am having my second issue.  My first issue left me stranded, the second day of owning it, up in the mountains…in the snow…alone.  That turned out being some sort of electrical gremlin that killed the brand new battery.  It was never resolved, and sorted itself out over time.  NOW…the current issue is that the A/C has died (flashing triangle of death).  Has anyone had the same experience with their Defender?  Do you know what the resolution was to resolve the issue?  I have had nothing but issues with every dealer I have talked to trying to get my Defender in for service.  

I had same issue with my 2020 defender limited   It was the high pressure switch on the line.  two wires going to it  unplugged it and put a 20 amp fuse in it to connect the two wires together   been working since.   still waiting for the dealer to fix it.    a year and a half later !!