New User - Long Time Reader

Bluesman1148

• Member ID:  2,172
  • Content Count:  6

Long time reader, finally joined.  Have a 2021 HD10 Max XMR that I bought new in January of 2021 right before prices went through the roof.  Love the machine…mostly use it for hunting and trail riding.  Why the XMR if I don’t mud ride…we’ll I bought the XMR so I’d have the SmartLok.  Here she is without the back rack I installed recently.  I also installed CanAm’s older half doors myself (they were a pain), tip out front glass, LED headlights, Maxxis Carnivore 30” tires to replace the Cryptids, light bar for front bumper and LED cubes for rear (w/switches in dash to keyed aux), and finally just installed a Garmin Tread SXS for some upcoming “overlanding” we plan to do in CO (buddy has an X3) later this month.

71168000447__F9612DF7-B28E-4527-9D1E-2CCD8155A3D0.thumb.jpeg.d4a1d9650ee0c39a5e0a89870ac3ce4c.jpeg

Edited by Bluesman1148
  • Like 1

• Member ID:  1
  • Content Count:  244

Welcome to the forum!   The overlanding trip sounds fun.  What area of Colorado?

Alpine Loop and other areas….not sure exactly where all as my buddy is leading the way

• Member ID:  1,660
  • Content Count:  146

welcome- awesome ride, it looks just like mine with the half doors.  they are a pain to get set but they are light and work well enough for what i need.

what mounts are you using for the pods on the back?  I have a set i want to wire up but havent found a mount and really havent decided to make my own yet either.

steve

Thanks….those are the Rough Country light pods that came with mounts…bolt right up to the frame.  I ran the wires through the roll cage down near the battery and then through the floor tunnel up to the dash.  I tried to take a pic and upload here but every time I try to upload the pic is upside down 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Bluesman1148
  • Thanks 1