Full doors for HD9 XT

Smoore

• Member ID:  1,925
  • Content Count:  2

I’m new on here and have a couple questions concerning the full doors for the 2023 HD9 XT. What selection do I have in installing full hard doors to these units? Are the doors a nice tight fit with no air or leaks? I just sold my gator 835R with a full cab and it was super tight, no air leaks and just overall a nice cab so I was looking for some good doors for this unit. Thank you in advance. 

• Member ID:  1,660
  • Content Count:  144

not much of a selection, either the BRP ones or a couple of after market companies.  the oem doors are usually pretty good but they are big $$.  id assume that the aftermarket ones are good too, check some searches for the specific brand door you may want and see what comes around. 

steve

• Like 1

• Member ID:  1,925
  • Content Count:  2

Thanks, I went ahead and ordered the oem doors having upper glass, clear poly lowers with a steel frame and a sliding window. The cost was high around 3;000 but a lot less than the other oem doors (over 4,000). They’re not on the unit yet because I’m waiting on the glass windshield to come in. They’re telling me the doors are super easy to get off as they lift off the hinges when opening them up all the way. We will see…… thanks Honda

Edited by Smoore
  • Like 1