New to SXS's, Can-Am, the whole enchilada...

MotoMedX

• Member ID:  1,098
  • Content Count:  3

Howdy, Kids!  I run a charitable non-profit here in Nevada, providing course medics to off-road events, both competitive and recreational.  I've been working closely with the Kurt Caselli Foundation, and they just donated a 2020 Defender Pro XT to my company.  It's got a few hundred hours on it, but it's still in great shape.  We're going to outfit it as a transport vehicle to bring downed riders out of the backcountry, when an ambulance or helicopter can't get to them or isn't available.  We primarily do motorcycle-based events, but hope to expand our reach down the road.  I look forward to learning as much about SXS's as I know about dirt bikes, though I don't know if my old-ass brain can handle any more... SC

2020-defender-pro-xt.thumb.jpg.f1e79e7c2d93de15d6578bfe22b3f540.jpg

Edited by MotoMedX

• Member ID:  1
  • Content Count:  244

Welcome to the forum @MotoMedX- Congrats on the new Defender!  That should be an interesting build, please post some photos along the way. 

• Member ID:  1,102
  • Content Count:  1

@MotoMedXVery cool, I also like that trailer, very nice. Hey I wanted to share that there is a website called LED Outfitters. On there they have off road style dual colored lights. Depending if you plan to install lights on that SSV. You can get any size dual colored and be able to run scene lighting and emergency lighting off the same bar while keeping the off road design look.

Edited by AFHerkDriver

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

Super cool!!! And super cool of you!! Welcome to the forum.. look forward to it's progress.. The addiction is real...

Joe and Bear

• Member ID:  214
  • Content Count:  297

Welcome MotoMedX!  Appreciate what you and your organization is doing for the sport/industry!

CG

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  1,098
  • Content Count:  3

On 6/28/2021 at 1:19 PM, AFHerkDriver said:

@MotoMedXVery cool, I also like that trailer, very nice. Hey I wanted to share that there is a website called LED Outfitters. On there they have off road style dual colored lights. Depending if you plan to install lights on that SSV. You can get any size dual colored and be able to run scene lighting and emergency lighting off the same bar while keeping the off road design look.

That trailer was just a loaner to go pick it up.  This is where it's going to live...SC

Moto Trailer.png

• Like 1