Front Fender Flares

WSB

• Member ID:  885
  • Content Count:  5

So I just got a 2021 HD10 XMR and I love it.  But the front tires throws mud all up in the cab, on my seat, the seat belt, and down my back. It already has the sport fender flares on it but it’s not enough. Any tips??? I’d prefer not to get the doors but I may not have a choice. The front tires are just too far outside the flares. Any other options???

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

1 hour ago, WSB said:

So I just got a 2021 HD10 XMR and I love it.  But the front tires throws mud all up in the cab, on my seat, the seat belt, and down my back. It already has the sport fender flares on it but it’s not enough. Any tips??? I’d prefer not to get the doors but I may not have a choice. The front tires are just too far outside the flares. Any other options???

I added an extension flap to my full flares... I'll look for pictures... heck... I'll go take some... I wanted to use a truck mud flap... but when it needed them a rear floor mat for a mini van was all I could find where I was... has worked well enough I've never changed them.... I  used to have mud come through the windows... now it stays on the lower rear corners of the doors...

Good luck... 

16181909244558873479209810735408.jpg

16181909591564726838011868925543.jpg