Brand new 2018 defender hd5 problem

AlbinoRhino

• Member ID:  357
  • Content Count:  14

Still sad, what would you suggest?  Hd8, maverick trail or commander 800?  Could also get "dealership price" on a honda pioneer 700 or I was also due to.price looking at the Polaris rzr but to be honest with the can am at least I have the software to read and reset stuff.

• Member ID:  133
  • Content Count:  692

Depends on what you want to do with it? If you go Defender Hd8 you can choose between cab or non cab room for 3 and a cargo box, ideal hunting machine.  Cab gives you a heater which would be nice in Spring and Fail. ☺️

Really I think the three seats is what I like the most of the defender as it gives me room to take my wife and daughters out on the land hd8 gives me a little bit more power and two cylinders with I do like more than one. The Maverick and the commander would both be fun but I don't I think I need that much power and in all honesty if they'll take away a little bit of the usefulness of the Machine to only have two seats.

It is the reason why the Honda and the Polaris have both been thought of as well since they're basically an exact body copy of the defender and though I do enjoy the theoretical dependability of a Can-Am BRP machine Any BRP product I bought up here has given me nothing but trouble where has every Honda I bought have been gold.

Though I do think it's going to be between nhb 8th and the commander 800 because like I said as much as I like Maverick I don't think there's enough trails that won't destroy the vehicle up here for me to want that much zip

Also a couple pictures from the one and only ride we took the defender looks so nice parked nice parked out there does not look quite as nice park in the sea canister till October.

20200722_220622.jpg

20200722_215620.jpg

• Member ID:  133
  • Content Count:  692

Nice pics and not a tree or squirrel in site.😉