HEAVY DUTY AXLES...

A hunt 2 remember

• Member ID:  242
  • Content Count:  126

Oh, he's at it again.  Note to Self: if I ever need a used Defender, I know the one I'm going to be after!  Once again, just plain awesome, man.  

- Mark

• Haha 1

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

1 hour ago, Mark in Colorado said:

Oh, he's at it again.  Note to Self: if I ever need a used Defender, I know the one I'm going to be after!  Once again, just plain awesome, man.  

- Mark

BEAR WONT BE CHEAP!!! EVEN USED!! 😉

These axles have plungers on each end... and HD CV joints... So breaking one of these dudes is gonna be next to IMPOSSIBLE. But if I do? I got the lifetime warranty... It's pretty clear that rear axles and a driveline are in Bears NEAR FUTURE!! 

• 1 year later...

• Member ID:  1,051
  • Content Count:  3

So what did superatv say. I have a 2019 defender still mossy oak and cab. I ordered forward a arms, and axles. ALL were wrong, by the figment guide that they use(SUPERATV)  the axles we’re way to short. So we’re the a arms.

12 hours ago, MikeLynn said:

So what did superatv say. I have a 2019 defender still mossy oak and cab. I ordered forward a arms, and axles. ALL were wrong, by the figment guide that they use(SUPERATV)  the axles we’re way to short. So we’re the a arms.

Well, not sure what A-arms you were looking at, but I bought 2" forward A-arms from SuperATV and they fit perfect... But they DO NOT (or did not at the time) carry Axles for the cab models... After searching around... EVERYWHERE..... I found the AWESOME CREW @ Gorilla axles and they MADE ME A SET..... I've had NO ISSUES SINCE!! I had found fittment charts on one site saying one would fit.... while another would say NO.... It was really a CRAP SHOOT!!! But Gorilla GUARANTEED they would fit.... AND THEY DID!!! NOT CHEAP!!! But still in one piece!!! Well, several pieces.... but you get my jist... 

Good luck,

Joe and Bear

Looking back at satv pretty sure I have the forward A-arms (fittment #2) and YES.... SATV does NOT have correct axles....(or didn't) it takes a bit of cross referencing and you soon see THE FITTMENT CHARTS SUCK!! One says YES.... While the next says NO.... But in the end.... The cab models are different than the others... even one cab to another from what I remember..... atleast you can do your research with decent wifi.... I had to do it in the eastern Oregon mountains..... lol... 

GOOD LUCK

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  1,051
  • Content Count:  3

What they should have is a do not have fitment. They have nothing for the limited and front axles for 2020 and 2021, which are longer. 

3 hours ago, MikeLynn said:

What they should have is a do not have fitment. They have nothing for the limited and front axles for 2020 and 2021, which are longer. 

Hence the reason I went with Gorilla. They asked what I had.... And built me a set accordingly. Had them in a week and they fit RIGHT IN!! Never a problem since...