Coachgun

• Member ID:  214
  • Content Count:  297

On 10/10/2020 at 3:21 PM, A hunt 2 remember said:

Does "EXTRA HOT!!!" count?

Large coffee, extra hot...less than four words!  👍

Three women worked in the same office with the same female boss. Each day, the boss left work early. One day, the women decided that when the boss left they would leave too. After all, she never called or came back to work, so how would she know they went home early?

The brunette was thrilled to be home early. She did a little gardening, had some playtime with her son and went to bed early.

The redhead was elated to be able to get in a quick workout at the spa before meeting a dinner date.

The blonde was happy to get home early and surprise her husband. But when she got home, she heard a muffled noise coming from inside her bedroom. Slowly and quietly, she cracked open the door and was mortified to see her husband in bed with her boss! Gently, she closed the door and crept out of her house.

The next day, at their coffee break, the brunette and redhead said they planned to leave early again and they asked the blonde if she was going to go with them. "No way," she said, "I almost got caught yesterday!"

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey.  He orders a drink and while he’s drinking, the monkey jumps all over the place, eating everything behind the bar and knocking over other peoples drinks and is really obnoxious.  The monkey then jumps on the pool table and swallows a billiard ball.

The bartender screams at the guy, “your monkey just ate the cue ball off my pool table!” 

“I’m sorry”, replied the guy.  “He eats everything in sight, the little SOB.  I promise I’ll pay for everything.”

The man finishes his drink and pays the bartender for all the damages including the cue ball.

A few weeks go by and the man comes back into the bar with his monkey.  He orders a drink and the monkey again starts running around the bar knocking over drinks and finds a maraschino cherry.  He grabs it and sticks it up his butt, pulls it out and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted.  “Did you see what your monkey did now”, he asks?

“Yeah”, replies the guy.  “He still eats everything in sight but ever since he swallowed that cue ball, he measures things first!”

Edited by Coachgun
  • Haha 1

• Member ID:  274
  • Content Count:  639

Mother Superior called all the nuns together and said to them, 'I must tell you all something. We have a case of gonorrhea in the convent.' 'Thank God,' said an elderly nun at the back. 'I'm so tired of chardonnay.'

37E0016C-4D43-452A-AC84-4189DA2CBBBE.jpeg

9B2FAF20-0F54-42B3-948A-CA8DD5948FCF.jpeg

On a recent flight, an elderly passenger kept peering out the window.

Since it was totally dark, all she could see was the blinking wing-tip strobe light.

Finally, she rang for the flight attendant.

"I'm sorry to bother you," she said, "but I think you should inform the pilot that his left-turn indicator is on and has been for some time."

Bob and his wife Hazel were sitting next to a drunk in a bar. Suddenly the drunk stands up and yells, "Attention all!!" and farts loudly clearing out everyone within 12 feet of him.

Hazel is extremely embarrassed, and Bob looks at the drunk and says, "Excuse me, you just farted before my wife."

The drunk replies, "I'm sorry I should have remembered, ladies first!"

D5C3853B-B2A1-4C93-8911-3BCC30AB5A08.png

• Member ID:  787
  • Content Count:  12

On 9/7/2019 at 9:58 PM, Coachgun said:

In the spirit of football season...

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience. "Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents." Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?" "Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it, and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was, 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like, hello? It's only 25 cents!"

That’s good

One early Monday morning while sitting in the back office, the owner of a business gets a phone call.. He answers and it is one of his employees.... The young man starts off with... Me no feel good, me sick, me no make work today....  The boss expecting a busy day tells his employee.... I'll tell you what, here's what I do when I'm feeling sick in the morning... after starting coffee, I  head back upstairs and have morning sex with my wife... After a good roll in the rack I usually feel MUCH BETTER and I'm ready for a PRODUCTIVE DAY!!! Maybe you should give that a try.... The young man replies thats a GREAT IDEA!!! I GIVE TRY!!

About an hour goes by...... The phone rings.... it's the employee.... Me try that... but still no feel good... no make it to work today....

BTW.... You have very nice home...... 😉

Today as I was walking to the store, over in the corner of the parking lot I saw two blind guys fighting.... They were really going at it. Should have seen their faces when I said, " My money is on the guy with the knife".......  😉

• Like 1

215C85E8-9264-4C4D-93F1-866A4FB5CC0B.jpeg

• Like 1